how to read MIME from nmh? is tm packaged?

I have started getting a bunch of MIME encoded MF Word documents from a
prospective employer.  I am trying to figure out how to save the
attachment in a file with nmh as you can do with pine.  I'm hoping that
this is possible even though when I do mh-edit-mhn or the list I get

cannot exec

I havn't been able to fix this problem though I have tried putting

(load "mh-e")
(setq mh-progs "/usr/bin/mh")
(setq mh-lib "/usr/lib/mh")
(setq mh-comp-formfile "/etc/nmh/components")
(setq mh-repl-formfile "/etc/nmh/replcomps")

in my .emacs.  If anyone sees any problems with the above I would
appreciate advice on them also.

__
GNU GPL: "The Source will be with you... always."

Britton Kerin