Re: Debian and M$ Outlook

On Sat, Oct 23, 1999 at 06:03:24PM -0400, denis miller wrote:
> I am trying to integrate a Debian server with some machines running M$
> Outlook.  (Customer choice, what can I say!)  Any suggestions about how

Bad, bad customers :))

> to get them working together?
>
> Denis

I use "qpopper" on my server, and it work pretty good, without even
touching the conf file.

My server retrieves mail from P.O. boxes every 10 minutes, leave it
in my user box. Then, when I start the station, I can retrieve the
mail from the svr, even with mutt, or netscape.
setup: mail server=zombie.grave (svr's name),
       svr type=pop3
       user name= my user name (on the server)

I also use the svr to send mail from the LAN (for specs, watch the
article in "la gazette" #43).

JY
--
Jean-Yves F. Barbier <jybarbier@wanadoo.fr>