Re: Install Printer under Linux

Dear Jaroslaw:
     Many thanks for your letter, and sorry for my delay reply becouse of
my trip. After I checked my files, I found the problem now is that there
is no magicfilter, so could you please let me know the name of this
package, can I find it on the CDROM or it is better to get from the
internet and where is the side?. I hope after your description after
magicfilter everything will be OK.
Many thanks for your cooperation
aboanber