Re: trashing Netscape (was Netscape 4.71 Is Rock Solid & Fast!)

Hmmm, it still cant browse a download dir without losing the downloads name
                 seem to suffer from  memory loss , forgets the default download dir
                    and sometimes a news server dissapears from the list only to
reappear on subsequent
                    openings.

Fortunately my car runs without software, i wouldnt go near it otherwise :)

cheers