Configuring LILO in Debian

Hi everybody,
	I have installed Debian 2.1 on one of my machines.  I am also
running Windows 98.  On my second machine (dual boot Red Hat and Windows
98) Red Hat installed and configured LILO so that I get a "boot:" prompt
at startup where I can either tell it to boot linux or dos.  But with my
Debian installation, I wasn't given the option to dual boot.  When my
machine starts up, I get a "boot:" prompt, but it quickly defaults to
linux.  If I type in dos, it tells me that I don't have that option and
that linux is the only option I have.  I KNOW that I have Windows on
another partition and need to be able to use LILO to boot both operating
systems at various times.

Is it possible to go in and configure LILO to add dos as a
"boot:" option?  If so, can someone tell me how to do this?

Thanks,
Bryan Walton