Re: Linux documentation

Available Optional packages in section doc

debian-guide - Text from: Debian GNU/Linux: Guide to Installation and Usage

This package will install the full text in HTML and PostScript formats from
the book "Debian GNU/Linux: Guide to Installation and Usage" by Debian
developers John Goerzen and Ossama Othman (ISBN 0-7357-0914-9).

You can find the installed items under /usr/doc/debian-guide.

Although this is taken from the unstable tree it seems to me that there should
be no problems to install it on an slink machine.