How to copy the Debian-CD (with short 8.3 FN's) to my Harddisk with LFN

Hello and good day,

I like to copy my 4 Debian-CD's (2 bin and 2 src) onto my NFS/FTP-Server
running Debian 2.1 but whenever I do it, I get only the short file names.

The other Thing is, how can I get a full FTP-Mirror (SLINK stable + src) ???

This Mirror will be for the "Inter LUG f.G." in Strasbourg (in creation).

My LAN supports up to 2 MBit and if anyone can Help me...

Thanks for your Help
Michelle