Re: Netscape 4.7 vs mozilla for a potato machine ?

Shaul Karl wrote:

> I want to upgrade my browser. Should I try mozilla or netscape 4.7 ?
> Perhaps I would do better if I'll keep my current 4.06 ?
> I am using potato.

	There was an article some days ago on LinuxToday or Slashdot (not sure)
about the latest version of Mozilla.  The gist seemed (to me) to say
that Mozilla is starting to look real good, but its still not ready for
primetime.  Whether you have success or failure with it depends on what
websites you want to see.

	Now NS 4.7 is a different matter.  Whether its any good, depends on who
you ask.  :-)  For some it has problems, including crashing, but for
others it works like a charm.  Personally (Communicator 4.7), its never
crashed on me, and seems to be better than previous versions, but YMMV.

--
Ed C.