fetchmail, sendmail, and mutt and sending mail with the correct a ddress

Hello

I thought I had my mail system setup correctly, but then I noticed a
problem.
When I send mail from my linux box (which is connected to the internet
via ppp,) it sends mail as if its coming from suit.ntrnet.net which is
wrong.  Suit is my hosthame and ntrnet.net is my isp domain.  Ntrnet
doesn't know about my hostname and thus can't forward mail to me.  How
can I configure my mailsystem so it sends mail as if its from
ntrnet.net?  ie., davis@ntrnet.net instead of davis@suit.ntrnet.net.

Do I need to mess with the sendmail configuration, fetchmail, or mutt?

Clueless in NC - John