Re: XML tools/info in Debian ?

On Mon, Oct 18, 1999 at 13:42:59 -0500, Oleg Krivosheev wrote:
> are there packaged docs/info/tools in Debian in order to start learning
> XML and related technologies?

Check out the debian-sgml mailing list; it covers xml as well. We already
have a number of tools, and there's a HowTo whose URL I don't have handy at
the moment.

HTH,
Ray
--
J.H.M. Dassen                 | RUMOUR  Believe all you hear. Your world may
jdassen@wi.LeidenUniv.nl      | not be a better one than the one the blocks