De: aphro [mailto:nate@aphroland.org]
Enviado el: lunes 11 de octubre de 1999 5:46
Para: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Cc: recipient list not shown; @lists.debian.org@rhodae
Asunto: $PATH in X ?

I was wondering what the best way to set the path globally in X.  e.g. i
compile kde apps by hand and they all go into /usr/local/kde/bin and no
matter what i do i can't get that into my $PATH for X.  its in my
/etc/enviornment and /etc/profile and i added it to /etc/X11/xdm/Xstartup
but still it doesn't showup.  I use a self compiled copy of afterstep as
my WM.

TIA

nate

      Linux System Administrator           http://www.firetrail.com/