Re: hwclock and fear of rebooting

Shouldn't be.  You should actually let it calculate the drift under
*normal conditions*.  When I used to use the timeservers (xntp3 I think),
reboots were fine.

--
"I already have all the latest software."
     -- Laura Winslow, "Family Matters"

Dwayne C. Litzenberger - dlitz@cheerful.com

Advertising Policy: http://DLitzPower.tripod.com/spamoff.htm
GnuPG Public Key:   http://DLitzPower.tripod.com/gpgkey.asc
     Fingerprint:   0535 F7CF FF5F 8547 E5A5  695E 4456 FB6C BC39 A4B0