Re: enlightenment problem

Hi Stephan,

I have only seen the enlightenment on the slink CD.  But when I
checked it out, I think I got around the same problem by running
a program called imlib_config (or something close).

If you type imlib<TAB> at the prompt, you should see it.

Hope this helps,

John

P.S.  I never got enlightment-conf to run, something about needing
     a newer lib6.  Enlightenment looked real nice, made cool
     sounds, but I couldn't get it to do anything useful for me :(