Re: scheme

On Mon, Oct 18, 1999 at 14:07:19 +0200, Micha Feigin wrote:
> I need to use scheme for a some class I have I am taking, so I was
> wondering what scheme compilers are available for linux,

There are several Scheme compilers and interpreters already packaged for
Debian. For the course on concepts of programming languages I'm currently
assisting with, the students have been using Guile
(http://www.debian.org/Packages/stable/interpreters/guile1.3.html ,
http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/guile.html).

HTH,
Ray
--
ART  A friend of mine in Tulsa, Okla., when I was about eleven years old.
I'd be interested to hear from him. There are so many pseudos around taking