Re: Creating/Moving a partition

I had a similar problem and I found the Hard Disk Upgrade mini-HOWTO to be
much helpful.

I hope that such a reference is acceptable by you, though it is not a direct
answer. Some few weeks ago someone replied to me quite rudely when I answered
him this way. I find such references to be of much help and do not mind that
people will answer to me like that.