need help for my mitsumi cdrom

At 12:00 PM 10/16/99 +0200, you wrote:

>Try this as root :
>
># modprobe mcd

/lib/modules/2.0.36/cdrom/mcd.o: init_module: Device or resource busy

># mount /dev/mcd /cdrom -t iso9660 -o ro
mount: the kernel does not recognize /dev/mcd as block device (maybe
'insmod driver'?)

>If that doesn't work, post here the error messages you got. You should know
>the I/O and IRQ used by your interface (defaults are 0x300, irq 11), if you
>do not remember hve a look at the interface, these parameters are setted by
>jumpers and switch on it.

I found a manual for my old cdrom. It says concerning DIP switch - I/O
address:
	"DIP switch 1 (SW1) of the interface card assigns the input/ounput (I/O)
port 	address for the cd-rom drive. The default I/O port address is 300h
through 303h. 	Table 1 lists the settings of DIP switch SW1 and the
corresponding I/O port 	selections."

Concerning IRQ Channel: Blah, blah, blah...."IRQ10 (default)" It shows in
diagram how to make settings IRQ9, IRQ2, IRQ3, IRQ5, IRQ10, IRQ11

Jeff