HELP: Free space zero no matter what

*Please cc replies to dwonis@yahoo.com, as I cannot
access my mail e-mail account.*

Here's my problem: no matter how much I delete, my
free space count is 0 blocks.  e2fsck doesn't help.

When I run df, it knows that the blocks used is less
than blocks free, and blocks used gets smaller as I
delete files, but the free-space count stays as zero.

I can create files with echo "blah blah blah" > file,
but exim, for instance, won't save anything to my
mailbox, nor will pine or mutt save any files.

Anyone know a program that recalculates the free
blocks count?

Please answer ASAP, as this is a crippling problem.

*Please cc replies to dwonis@yahoo.com, as I cannot
access my mail e-mail account.*

=====
What the world needs is a public burning of all WinModems, and their
  latest cousins, the 'WinPrinters'.
           [ http://members.tripod.com/~DLitzPower/spamoff.htm ]
    GnuPG Fingerprint: 0535 F7CF FF5F 8547 E5A5  695E 4456 FB6C BC39 A4B0
Dwayne Litzenberger - dlitz@cheerful.com