Re: Postscript Merging -> psmerge ?

NAME
       psmerge  -  filter  to merge several PostScript files into
       one

SYNOPSIS
       psmerge [ -oout.ps ] [ file.ps ...  ]

DESCRIPTION
       Psmerge merges PostScript documents into  a  single  docu<AD>
       ment.  It  only  works  in the specific case the the files
       were created using the same  application,  with  the  same