Re: LaTeX? (was: Newbie Non-FAQ(I think) questions)

    DCL> Okay, where can I find a good tutorial on LaTeX?  I want to get
    DCL> started in it, but I don't know where to start.

http://bluesky.ecas.ou.edu/~bfiedler/tips/latex.html
http://www-h.eng.cam.ac.uk/help/tpl/textprocessing/
http://sunsite.auc.dk/auctex/
http://la1ad.uio.no/lyx/
ftp://granroth.ml.org/pub/Latex/short_intro.ps

I haven't tried any of the links above!! I just cut and pasted these links
from a post to this list a while back that I have saved.

    DCL> Also, any good tutorials/references on SGML?

Can't help you out there. Try a search engine to find them.

--
Salman Ahmed
ssahmed AT interlog DOT com