Re: unformat linux

Take your hard drive into a professional data-recovery firm to have the
data a few layers down salvaged.  If it's not worth the money, then I
believe you're hosed (depends on whether or not you ONLY repartitioned the
disk, or whether you wrote a new filesystem on it, etc, and if you have a
backup of your partition table, or have it memorized.)

--
"I already have all the latest software."
     -- Laura Winslow, "Family Matters"

Dwayne C. Litzenberger - dlitz@cheerful.com

Advertising Policy: http://DLitzPower.tripod.com/spamoff.htm
GnuPG Public Key:   http://DLitzPower.tripod.com/gpgkey.asc
     Fingerprint:   0535 F7CF FF5F 8547 E5A5  695E 4456 FB6C BC39 A4B0