Re: eterm: mutt & slrn

I'm not sure about using menus, but I've done the two-icon thing just using xterm. In xterm, I did this:

xterm -name "Mutt" -title "E-Mail" -e mutt &
xterm -name "Slrn" -title "News" -e slrn &

This lets me chose a separate appicon for one without affecting the other. Since Exit session in Wmaker saves everything in place, I don't see the need for menus. Or if you want, just do the above commands and dock the two appicons.

>>> J Horacio MG <homega@ciberia.es> 10/15/99 5:19:05 AM >>>
I'm trying to have both mutt and slrn iconized and using eterm.  I added
the following lines in /GNUstep/Library/WindowMaker/menu.hook:

"mutt-e" EXEC Eterm -T "mutt-e" -e /usr/local/bin/mutt
"slrn-e" EXEC Eterm -T "slrn-e" -e /usr/bin/slrn

but if I change the icon for, say, mutt, it also changes the icon for
slrn (and viceversa)... how can I have a differente icon for each one?