eterm: mutt & slrn

I'm trying to have both mutt and slrn iconized and using eterm.  I added
the following lines in /GNUstep/Library/WindowMaker/menu.hook:

"mutt-e" EXEC Eterm -T "mutt-e" -e /usr/local/bin/mutt
"slrn-e" EXEC Eterm -T "slrn-e" -e /usr/bin/slrn

but if I change the icon for, say, mutt, it also changes the icon for
slrn (and viceversa)... how can I have a differente icon for each one?

Also, I know there are special menus for mutt and slrn with eterm;  I've
got /usr/share/Eterm/themes/mutt/,
which contains the files MAIN, mutt.menu,
and the symlink pixmaps.list -> /usr/share/Eterm/pix/pixmaps.list

how do I do in order to use it?  and, how about slrn (there's no
/usr/share/Eterm/themes/slrn/)?

TIA

--
Horacio					Anno MMDCCLII ad Urbe condita
homega@ciberia.es