ipmasqadm portfw not working to Sun

I am running linux 2.2.12 w/potato netbase and glibc2.1 on my ipmasq'ing
slink machine.

Port forwarding works great to internal linux boxen.

I can't get it to work to my Sun (Solaris 7) tho... tcpdump shows the
packets going to the sun but nothing comes back. I am just setting up
this Sun so I can fool with anything... is it rejecting the connection
for some reason? I am not very familiar with Solaris...

redir works OK thru the ipmasq machine to the Sun, but this will be a
high volume connection and I want the efficiency and ease of management
provided by portfw!

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!!

Michael Laing