Re: slink --> potatoe (hi dan quayle! :)

On Tue, Aug 24, 1999 at 05:02:51PM -0500, Stephen Pitts wrote :
> Install the APT package with dselect (last one you'll ever need to
> install :-). Add this to /etc/apt/sources.list (change the mirror if
> necessary):
> deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free
> deb http://nonus.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable/non-US main contrib
> non-free
[...]
> After that, run 'apt-get update' to get a list of slink packages, and
> 'apt-get dist-upgrade' to grab everything. Once you've done that, and
> upgraded your APT, then you can uncomment the deb-src line and rerun
> 'apt-get update' to grab a source index too.

	I've done exactly this a few days ago. Now every package
seems to be from potato (with a few exceptions like netscape),
_but_ when running dselect, I still don't have the new potato
packages (e.g. netscape-meta package for easy isntall, gimp1.1.x,
etc.) therein. Any hints ?

kind regards,
	Markus

--