Re: Multiple accesses to /dev/dsp

I knew about Esound, but I need something that:
 - Split input (microphone, etc) to multiple processes
 - Works with existing programs (eg. Quake)

This is probably a wishlist item for ALSA, but I was wondering if anyone
already knew on a *kernel* patch that does the mixing at the /dev/dsp
level.

--
"I already have all the latest software."
     -- Laura Winslow, "Family Matters"

Dwayne C. Litzenberger - dlitz@cheerful.com

Advertising Policy: http://DLitzPower.tripod.com/spamoff.htm
GnuPG Public Key:   http://DLitzPower.tripod.com/gpgkey.asc
     Fingerprint:   0535 F7CF FF5F 8547 E5A5  695E 4456 FB6C BC39 A4B0