trouble with mod_pyapache

 I'm apparently having trouble loading mod_pyapache in both apache and
apache-ssl.  Apache refuses to start with the module line uncommented
(yes it's installed!), giving a Segment violation. I'm wondering if I
need some other module or if there is a conflict.  I have the
AddHandler python-cgi-script .py line in srm.conf.

 I didn't see any bugs posted against libapache-mod-python, perhaps I
 shall file one? I like to make sure it's not operator error first!

 BTW. Es un system potato
| Eric G. Miller                        egm2@jps.net |
| GnuPG public key: http://www.jps.net/egm2/gpg.asc  |