Re: Enlightenment .16 segfaults.

On Tue, 12 Oct 1999 flonesaw@longship.net wrote:

> Without having tried anything on my own system, I would suggest
> that you remove the .enlightenment directory in your home directory
> and try to load it again.
>
> It is very likely that an old configuration file is incompatible with
> the new version.  This has happened in previous E releases.

Have done that. I have even deleted /etc/X11/enlightenment. I removed
enlightenment 0.16 and it's configs. Then I installed it again. no go.

regards,

= ====== Andre M. Varon  - Technical Head
= =   == Lasaltech, Inc. - http://andre.lasaltech.com
= === =
=   = =  If I cannot bend Heaven, I shall move Hell.
===== =           -- Publius Vergilius Maro (Virgil)