Re: Enlightenment .16 segafaults.

Without having tried anything on my own system, I would suggest
that you remove the .enlightenment directory in your home directory
and try to load it again.

It is very likely that an old configuration file is incompatible with
the new version.  This has happened in previous E releases.

Please let us all know if this fixes the problem.

Regards,

Arne