Re: latest version of kernel package is broken in potato

David Natkins wrote:
> Unfortunately, I'm not at my computer, but I updated from ftp.debian.org
> last night. When I did make-kpkg clean, I got a whole bunch of messages
> about a variable not be initialized - I believe it was version.  Now
> make-kpkg clean doesn't require anyother variables, so I thought
> something might be wrong.

Hrmm.. I updated last night also (from http.us.debian.org).  My version is
now 6.26. I just built a test kernel_image and then ran 'make-kpkg clean'.
No problems here...

--
Regards,
Steve

c:\winnt> secure_nt.exe
Securing NT. Insert Linux boot disk to continue.....