Re: Anyone using Sound Blaster PCI64?

On Tue, Oct 12, 1999 at 18:27:33 +0200, Joop Stakenborg wrote:
> I am thinking about a new one. The PCI64 by Sound Blaster
> seems a good candidate.

Check out /usr/share/doc/HOWTO/mini/Soundblaster-AWE.txt.gz; I followed it
for my card and it works fine (but I don't know if I have the PCI or the ISA
version of the SB64).

HTH,
Ray
--
ART  A friend of mine in Tulsa, Okla., when I was about eleven years old.
I'd be interested to hear from him. There are so many pseudos around taking