Re: Voodoo Banshee + Debian => X == null ?

Tiago Alves Macambira wrote:

> Hi Folks!
>
>         Well, I just bought a Blaster 3D Banshee AGP and to my surprise
> bla bla bla

I just sending this e-mail to thank those ones that helped me...
In special, I would like to thank Taupter <taupter@baydenet.com.br> by
his post and his indication of the following URL,

http://crash.ihug.co.nz/~trmusson/home/3dfx/debianv3.html

that "It's a fine tutorial about configuring Voodoo Banshee and Voodoo3
on
Debian Linux, even using rpm and alien. A must see."

Again, thank you all.

---
"I may be drunk, but in the morning I will be sober, while you will
still be stupid and ugly." -Winston Churchill

    --==( Tiago Alves MaCambira )==- -==(     UIN: 5340883      )==--
    --==(tmacam@fortalnet.com.br)==- -==(  tmacam@lec.dc.ufc.br )==--
          --==(  Computer Science Student  @ UFC, BRAZIL  )==--