Re: explorer under linux?

On Sun, 10 Oct 1999, Micha Feigin wrote:

> I was wondering if there is a version of internet explorer (microsoft)
> that works under linux.
> I am working on html pages, and I need to see how they will look also on
> explorer and not only on netscape (regretebly some people still use
> microsoft ;^) )

It seems only to exist for Solaris (on a Sparcstaion) and HP-UX ... these
two UNIX versions I found on www.microsoft.com...

I was able to start Netscape with wine, but this worked very badly, so I
guess, this won't do with IE5...
Martin

--
If the box says 'Windows 95 or better', it should run on Linux, right?
                                                               - anonymous

For public PGP-key: finger mfluch@mathphys.fsk.uni-heidelberg.de