Re: explorer under linux?

*- On 10 Oct, Micha Feigin wrote about "explorer under linux?"
> I was wondering if there is a version of internet explorer (microsoft)
> that works under linux.
> I am working on html pages, and I need to see how they will look also on
> explorer and not only on netscape (regretebly some people still use
> microsoft ;^) )

You could use vmware to run windows under.  See http://www.vmware.com
for more info. It is an amazing piece of commercial software.  I use it
to run my existing win95 installation that I used to dual boot to.

--
Brian Servis
Mechanical Engineering              |  Never criticize anybody until you