Re: begging.. .(Excluded IRQ3, using IRQ9 now, but still not OK)

On Sat, 9 Oct 1999, John Miskinis wrote:

> The dmesg output is included below, and looks
> better, but I can still not access the /dev/sr0
> device, it says the special device does not
> exist when I try "mount /dev/sr0 /mnt".
>
> And, according to /var/run/stab, both sockets
> are empty.
>
> Am I missing something simple?  Am I close?
>
> (dmesg output)

Can you post the xconsole output, e.g. wait with the insertion of the card
until the system has booted (so that the natural traffic of
messages while booting won't burry the interesting ones :-) and then
insert the card and look at the xconsole output...

Martin

--
If the box says 'Windows 95 or better', it should run on Linux, right?
                                                               - anonymous

For public PGP-key: finger mfluch@mathphys.fsk.uni-heidelberg.de