RE: Voodoo Banshee + Debian => X == null ?

>         So, if anyone can solve my doubts and fears concerning the
> suggested approach of converting the package or has any other solution
> to this problem, PLEASE, e-mail me!

I have heard that a new framebuffer based driver is out for these cards.  Might
try that.  If you need help, ahzz (sometimes Sir_Ahzz) on #debian/#debian-devel
on irc.openprojects.net has one working and has been going on and on about how
cool it FINALLY is.

If you have no idea what irc is, mail me and I will get you two together via
e-mail.