Re: minicom lockup

Quoting Steve George (steve@blah.dircon.co.uk):
> Hi,
>
> Sounds a little strange but it occurs to me that it could be eit
her a) it's not resetting properly and is leaving a lock file so y
ou could check in /var/lock, or b) perhaps it isn't able to resett
 the modem properly when you come out of minicom so is getting som
ething stuck in it's craw.

(Please shorten your lines.)

I'd agree with (b). I got just this problem when I was playing
with setserial (don't ask why!) and screwed up the port.

Cheers,