idle-disconnect

Hi,

The other day I tried to set dial-on-demand feature; the dialing worked
successfully. I'd like to do the other way around, ie: if the line is
idle then the connection should be disconnected. I have read the docs,
and one of them says that there's a PPP option that's called
"idle-disconnect". I have tried to put it in /etc/ppp/options,
unfortunately, it seems that pppd wouldn't accept that option. So the
question is, how do you disconnect the line when it's idle?

Thanks in advance,
Oki