Easy lilo question (win95 on /dev/hda, deb. on /dev/hdb)

Hello,

Having had to installk win95, I did (on the first hard drive /dev/hda) and then installed debian (on second ide drive /dev/hdb).

When it came to the lilo bit, it asked me if wanted to install lilo on on /dev/hdb - well, I wanted it on /dev/hda so I said no but it didn;t give me the option.

Evreything's installed Ok except I need to use f loppy to boot it.

How can I install lilo on /dev/hda so i can chose between winb95 anf debian?

The docs. I'm afraid have confused me as they are about multiple OS's and I'm not really quite sure about installing lilo on /dev/hda - I daren't experiment lest I balls things up.

Martin