Incorrect reply address

Hi fellow Debianers,

I have recently moved to a new state and thus, ended
up with a new email address. Using Netscape Messenger as
a client, it sets the "sender" field in the mail header
using my username & my domain name. As this is someone
else's address, this guy received all the replies to my
email.

The fix was to add the following to the preferences.js file
user_pref("mail.suppress_sender_header", true);

A script I wrote recently to mail out results to students
using a command-line mail "mail bilbo@tolkien.net < message"
to my horror, also incorrectly deduced my email address. The
poor guy who has this address has started receiving all
my student replies...

So, how can you set the correct "From" field or suppress
it altogether using the command-line mailer....
--
 _Tim Burgess_____________________Ba.App.Sc.(Hons) RMIT__
| Masters Candidate                                     |