Getting source deb files

Hi.

Where do I find the source deb files for packages in potato?  I'd like to install
postfix on a slink system, but it wants me to upgrade glibc which I'd rather not
do.  I'm sure that this is only because the postfix deb file was built on a machine
with the new glibc, so I'd like to dl the deb and rebuild it for slink and the old
libraries.

I don't want to upgrade this machine to potato because I'm going to use it for a
server and want a stable distribution.

I could just download it and build it in /usr/local, but I'd prefer to keep everything
possible under the control of dpkg.

Thanks,

jpb
--
Joe Block <jpb@creol.ucf.edu>
CREOL System Administrator

Social graces are the packet headers of everyday life.