True Type Font Server

Hi All.

Does anybody here have any experience with compiling xfsft? I've tried
that but the only thing I've got was a bunch of failed hunks during
applying the patch and then compiling errors. I've found that debs of
XFree 3.3.3-1 were containing this patch. But then it disappeared. I
know somebody would suggest xfstt, but I can't use this because I need
font aliases. Maybe somebody patched XFree 3.3.5? Or at least any
suggestions how to do it would be appreciated.

Thanks.