Could you help me ?

Hello, I  a french studient and I have also a TI 4000M notebook. But I have
pb, I have broken the links between the central and the screen. I have
several links with several colors and I must reconnect them to the screen.
And I don't have the order to make it. Could you just open the protection
 two screw) and clips) of the screen in order to give me the list of the
colors for the two groups of cables on the left of the screen(one 12 cables
and 9 cables). I have tried to contact Texas Instrument and I must change
the screen for 3000 $ !!). Coudl you help me. It could be very sympathic !
Thanks a lot.
												Pat.