Re: Serial connection to windoze box

Hello!

Sorry for not replying for a so long time. I'll to get a network adapter
soon, so that the problem will be solved.

Thanks very much for your suggestion, I'll try it as it sounds quite easy
and I'm no linux (network) expert.
I'm also talking about the net emulation with Phil, but I think, it won't be
very easy...

Regards from Munich, Germany,

Stephan Hachinger

> If it's only to transfer files, I do the same thing with minicom on linux
side
> and TeraTerm Pro on windows side using the Z-MODEM serial protocol.
TeraTerm Pro is
> freeware.  I use NT, but I'm sure I remember seeing that it works with
Win95.