Upgradeing to 2.2 kernel broke X

Hi!

I just upgraded to a 2.2 kernel (from 2.0.38), running a virtual framebuffer
(ATI Mach64), and now my X Windows doesn't work, the picture is *extremely*
distorted. Console mode (which also is graphics now) works just fine.

I'm running on a PC, and my card is, according to SuperProbe:

First video: Super-VGA
        Chipset: ATI 264GT-IIc (3D Rage IIc) (Port Probed)
        Memory:  4096 Kbytes
        RAMDAC:  ATI Mach64 integrated 15/16/24/32-bit DAC w/clock
                 (with 8-bit wide lookup tables)
                 (programmable for 6/8-bit wide lookup tables)
        Attached graphics coprocessor:
                Chipset: ATI Mach64
                Memory:  4096 Kbytes

I like the framebuffer and stuff, but it seems like if I should switch back
to 2.0.38 :-/

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/