netscape error

I've just installed a brand new system with the stable dist,
and when I install Netscape I get a weird error:

[gossamer@mycroft] ~> netscape
ERROR: /usr/lib/netscape/45/navigator/plugins/libnullplugin.so: undefined symbol: FE_GetToplevelWidget
Cant load plugin /usr/lib/netscape/45/navigator/plugins/libnullplugin.so. Ignored.
Warning:
    Name: bookmarkQuickfile
    Class: XfeCascade
    Creating an active drop site with no drop proc.

Error: Cannot perform malloc

I tried installing 4.07 instead and get the same error, with just
the directory name changed to the 407 directory.

I've tried deleting my ~/.netscape/ directory in case my config
was broken but that didn't help.

Any ideas?

bekj

--
: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Queer-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer@tertius.net.au   http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/