Re: Callback

callback is generally accomplished through an extension to ppp. I don't think that the
linux pppd daemon has support for this (at least not version 2.3.5 that I'm using). A
quick look at the README on the upstream maintainer's site doesn't seem to indicate
support for this either:

ftp://cs.anu.edu.au/pub/software/ppp/README