Re: Reading compressed files in XEmacs

On Thu, 30 Sep 1999, Salman Ahmed wrote:

> On a somewhat related note : is it possible to view compressed (.gz) files
> with pagers like more/less ? I think I remember a thread about this either
> on this list or on some linux NG a while back except that I was paying
> attention at that time!

zless, zmore

Johann

| Johann Spies                                 Windsorlaan 19              |
| jhspies@futurenet.co.za                3201 Pietermaritzburg             |
| Tel/Faks Nr. +27 331-46-1310		       Suid-Afrika (South Africa)  |

     "Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery
      trial which is to try you, as though some strange
      thing happened unto you; But rejoice, inasmuch as ye
      are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his
      glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with
      exceeding joy."       I Peter 4:12,13