Re: X, ld.so, & xkb

Michael,

	I had a similar problem after reconfiguring X in a Red Hat box.  I
noticed after a while that backspace would not erase from the left, but
from the right.  In other words, it sort of did a "forward delete".  This
is what I needed to enter at the command prompt in order to fix the
problem:

xmodmap -e "keysym Delete = BackSpace osfBackSpace"

Nitebirdz