Re: Best API for g++?

>>      What's the best API (GUI) for
>>writing/generating C/C++
>> code in Linux X Windows, in your opinions?  I need
>>some suggestions
>> or recommendations from those of you who have used
>>them.

>Two of the most popular these days seem to be Qt
(C++) >and GTK+ (C).  I
>like Qt - the programs I create are easier to follow
>and understand,
>and
>C++ seems like a better way to build GUIs than C.
>It's also better
>documented than GTK+ (GTK+, last I checked, didn't
>have any
>documentation.
>From the looks of the web site, that's being
changed), >which leads to
>Qt
>being easier to use.

Try VDK, which is a c++ wrapper around gtk++.  There
is also a vdk builder (like borland) which is a
'visual' development studio and gui front end for gdb.
 Both are now in version 1.0.  There is decent
documentation for VDK and a tutorial, vdk builder
needs better doc's but the tutorial will get you
started.  I forget the URL at the moment, but deb's
are available from h. moffet.

=====
Amateur Radio, when all else fails!

http://www.qsl.net/wa2mze