Re: Installing debian to another hard drive

Perhaps something like this (assuming the target drive is /dev/hdb).
(I'm going to emphasize that I'm JUST GUESSING and you should RTFM all
the suggestions I give here).

# mke2fs /dev/hdb1
# makeswap /dev/hdb2
# dpkg --get-selections > selections
# dpkg --root=/mnt --set-selections < selections
# apt-get -f -o dpkg::options::"--root=/mnt" dist-upgrade

Does anybody who knows what they're talking about have better ideas?

Rob

--
Reliable source, n.:
	The guy you just met.